Administrator – personal data administrator.
Personal Data – protected data discussed in the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
Site – present website at www.ptag.pl
User – every person using the Site.
- General information
- pTAG so. z o.o., residing in Warsaw, is the Personal Data Administrator contained in the Site; KRS 0000819117 NIP 1182203464 REGON 385085191.
- In the interests of the security of the data entrusted to us, we use internal procedures and recommendations to prevent disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts – the Personal Data Protection Act, the Electronic Services Provision Act, as well as other executive acts and Community law.
- Personal data is processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of legal provisions or to implement the concluded contract. The website obtains information about users and their behavior in the following way:
a)through information entered voluntarily in forms
b)through collecting cookies.
- The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user and technical data collected in the web server logs (e.g. public IP address from which the http request came – this may be the IP address of the User’s end device, the time of arrival of the http query, the http response cat, information about browser sending the http request).
- The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. in order to process the information contact or handle the recruitment process.
- Personal data left on the website will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
- The data contained in the form may be viewed by the natural person who placed it there. This person also has the right to modify and stop processing his data at any time.
- Cookies mechanism. “Cookies” – cookies – are text files that are stored on the User’s end device (eg computer, tablet, smartphone), intended for the use of websites. Cookies are used for: adjusting the content of websites to the User’s preferences, facilitating the use of websites, maintaining the session of the Website User logged in, thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website, and the information is displayed in the context of the actions previously taken by the User.
- We use two types of files on the Site:temporary (session) cookies that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or closing the web browser,persistent cookies, which are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User from the end device’s memory (thanks to a permanent cookie, the bar informing about cookies is not displayed each time the Website is accessed – it is saved in the cookie information that the User has closed the information bar on a given end device)